MyHealth is an education & empowerment programme based in Hillingdon designed to give your patients the knowledge skills and confidence to take control of their health and long-term condition.
Current Workshops on offer:
We currently offer a number of workshops including a Qismet accredited Diabetes & Preventing Diabetes element.
- Diabetes type 2
- Diet & Nutrition for Diabetes
- Diet & Nutrition for Pre-Diabetes
- Paediatric Asthma
- Anxiety & Depression (Facilitated by Talking Therapies)
- Menopause Matters
About our Workshops
Currently MyHealth are adopting a hybrid model of offering patients face to face and digital workshops through the platform ZOOM.
Our workshops are:
- Facilitated by Hillingdon Health professional, Dietician or Asthma nurse.
- Up to 2 hours long
- In a group setting of no more than 10 people (excluding Anxiety & Depression)
- Completely FREE
How to refer
MyHealth has 3 ways to refer into the workshops
- Self-referral on the MyHealth website - https://www.myhealthhillingdon.nhs.uk/
- Referral via your GP - please contact your practice for more information.
Please follow MyHealth for more information -