The Confederation, Hillingdon are collaborating with the Local Authority to deliver a 12 week weight loss programme, to motivate patients with a BMI of 30+ who are committed to losing weight and changing lifestyle habits. The clinics are run on a weekly basis by trained facilitators for 1.5-2 hours.
- A BMI over 30
- or a BMI of 27.5 with comorbidities (eg High Blood Pressure, Diabetes)
- Aged 16 years or over
- A Hillingdon resident
- Registered with a Hillingdon GP
- Committed and focused on adapting to a healthier lifestyle
- Willing to commit to a 12 week programme
- Available to attend all weekly meetings
Where are sessions currently being run?
Sessions are running virtually due to the pandemic, however in- person sessions hope to resume later in the year. Please note we run various sessions including evening and weekends.
How to refer to this programme?
We are welcoming both GP referrals and self-referrals, therefore if you meet the above criteria and wish to change your lifestyle habits and work towards a healthier you please complete our self-referral form via: https://www.theconfederationhillingdon.org.uk/services/health-lifestyle-action/self-referral-form-health-lifestyle-action